The 2017 Wine Country Design Awards
JUST IN! We have extended the submissions for the 2017 California Home+Design Wine Country Design Awards, hosted in partnership with Sub-Zero and Wolf by Riggs Distributing Inc. and the Luxury Marketing Council of San Francisco. We invite all California-based design professionals to submit their most innovative projects from the California Wine Country for consideration in the following categories:
- Interior Design Winery
- Winery Architecture
- Tasting Room Design
- Wine Country - Restaurant Design
- Wine Country - Hotel Design
- Wine Country Home - Interior Design
- Winery Eco-Design
- Best Newcomer Overall
One winner will be selected from each of the categories listed. Deadline for entry is: Thursday, December 15, 2016 at 5 pm PST.
The winners will be featured in the 2017 spring edition of our magazine and announced at the Wine Country Event Summit and on March 1, 2017- alongside the Winner's Dinner hosted by California Home+Design in partnership with Sub-Zero and Wolf by Riggs Distributing INC..
*All winners must be available to accept their awards in person.
California-based professionals are eligible. To be considered, projects must be completed between Nov. 1, 2014 and Nov. 1, 2016 and must be submitted as complete projects only. Projects that have previously been published in the print edition of California Home+Design are not eligible.
We offer designers the opportunity to submit their entry online. There are three steps to the process:
1. Complete a payment for your submission (one per project, per category) via the Paypal payment buttons below, and take note of the email address you used to make the payment for your submission.
2. Email a Dropbox compiled link containing the following items:
• A project brief summarizing the project in 150 words or less. The brief must clearly state the single category you are entering in addition to your firm name and contact information.
• A publishable portrait of the designer.
• Low-resolution images of the project (JPEG files should be 100 dpi at 5 by 7 inches). In general, 8-15 images of a home or commercial project, or four images of a product, is sufficient.
•The right to publish all submitted photography, cleared in writing with the photographer(s) by the entrant (a template form can be found here).
• Confirmation of your entry fee payment in the amount of $100 (a screen grab of the confirmation page or a transaction ID number is fine).
3. Email the file (one email per project, per category) containing these items to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the same email address associated with the Paypal payment for your submission. The subject line must include the Firm or Designer Name, Awards Category Name and Project Name in order to be considered. Sample format: First - Last, Landscape Design, Hilltop Home.
You will receive email confirmation within two-four business days of submitting your entry. Emailed submissions that do not match up to a Paypal payment email address will be considered incomplete and will not be eligible for judging.
All entries must be received by Thursday December 15, 2016 at 5pm.
We will confirm receipt of submission via email within two-four business days.
We will notify finalists in each category by January 6, 2017, and request high-resolution images or additional information as needed.